Lincoln 982 Electronic Lube Meter
Lincoln model 982 Electronic Lube Meter (oil meter gun). This unit comes with a flexible hose extension with automatic tip and dispenses up to 10 gallons per minute @ 1500 p.s.i. (max pressure). 1" NPT(f) inlet and outlet.
- 1500 PSI/103.5 BAR pressure rating
- Max flow rate 10 GPM
- Large six-digit LCD display with two decimal point precision
- Unit of measure seletable from the front of register
- Dispense total display in pints, quarts, gallons or liters
- Totalization in gallons and liters
- Resettable and non-resettable totalizer.
- Display operation temperature range
- –4 to 140 °F (–20 to 60 °C).
- Low-battery indicator.
- Long-life, field-replaceable, top-loading battery.
- Accuracy of ±0.5 percent.
- Calibration factor programmable from front of register.
- Calibration factor saved in nonchangable* memory.
- Flex hose with automatic manual open/close tip.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type||Fluid Meter|
|For Use With||Oil|
|Environment Application||For use with petroleum and synthetic-based oil and antifreeze.|
|Units Per Case||1|